Growing leaders one child at a time!
Mrs. Kaitlin’s & Ms. Angie
September 5, 2017
Getting to know your children these past two weeks has been a blessing! Thank you for bringing in and making such wonderful WhoBodies last week! The kids loved them all! Here is what we are doing/learning this week:
Week 2 Physical Me- August 29-Sept. 1
· This week we are learning about our four senses. Tuesday/Hearing- we will make tambourines and go outside for a listening walk. Wednesday/smell- we will be using smelly bottles and children will identify what they smell. Thursday/taste- we will be learning about taste buds and have children taste the three different kinds of apples to see which one they like best.
· Word of the week: Sensational
· Letter Work: Alphabet Overview
1. If your child is a pick-up- the school wanted us to put this in our newsletter. While picking up students after school, car tags should be visible from the front window of your car for the ENTIRE car circle. This habit increases the safety of the students and decreases the length of time it takes to pick up your student. Do not let it obstruct your view, but please do not put it away before you have your student in your vehicle. If you do not have a car tag, please stop in the office and get a car tag. We can make duplicate copies for a second driver. Thank you!
2. If you have any transportation changes you must contact the school before 2:30, then you need to let me know just to be on the safe side. This is very important, and should be taken care of early in the day. Thank You
3. Please remember the dress code rule of no filp flops or sandals. We have had some children to fall outside on playground and walking in the hall ways. Only closed toed shoes. Thank you
Sept. 4th- Labor Day- no school
Sept. 18th- Grandparents Day for Preschool- I will be sending more information soon.
Sept. 18th-22- Book Fair in library
Sept. 19th- Born Learning Academy
Oct. 2-9- Fall Break- no school
Nov. 13-17- Reading celebration week
Nov. 14th- Reading Celebration at MCHS 5:30-7:00
Thank You. Please let me know if you need anything! You can send a message through the Remind 101. Just enter 81010, then text this message @e9gbgb