Marion County Public Schools has been named a Distinguished and Progressing District based on 2015-16 state assessment data. The release of 2015-16 Unbridled Learning results on Thursday, September 29, 2016, also identified several district schools for their exemplary performance on the most recent round of state assessments.
- Calvary Elementary: Distinguished
- Glasscock Elementary: Proficient, Progressing
- Lebanon Elementary: Proficient, Progressing
- West Marion Elementary: Distinguished, Progressing, School of Distinction
- Lebanon Middle: Needs Improvement, Progressing
- St. Charles Middle: Distinguished, Progressing, School of Distinction
- Marion County High: Proficient
Congratulations Marion County – a place where you’re always getting closer to your dream!