If you are wanting to use Compass Learning on an iPad, tablet, etc., there is now an app that can be downloaded.
Below are the steps for downloading and setting up the app:
1) Go to the App Store for your mobile device and find Puffin Academy by CloudMosa.
2) Download the Puffin Academy app (not Puffin Web browser, also by CloudMosa).
3) Open the Puffin Academy app.
4) Find the Compass Learning icon and click it. We are currently listed as a featured publisher, so we are on the home page. Otherwise, a simple search for “compass learning” will bring you to Compass Learning.
5) Click the logo, then click the logo again, and you will be redirected to the Compass Learning login screen.
6) Login as you would normally login and begin using Compass Learning.
7) After you type in the username and password you will need to change the school to say: mcpsd-040.
*Note: The login routine described above is one-time only.