Due in School Office by 9:00 am -Sept. 14th
Students are invited to create a poster for our community Ham Days events. This year's theme is: "Hip, Hip Hooray, It's Lebanon's Birthday!"
- Open to all Marion County students, pre-school through 5th grade.
-Artwork should reflect Marion County Country Ham Days theme.
- Work may be done in paints, charcoal, pen and ink, crayon, markers, or chalk. (Note: Poster Commitee will only accept flat work. No objects shall be attached to artwork.)
- Art must be the student's own individual artwork.
- Art will be judged on originality and neatness.
- Entries should be on poster board or matted on poster board.
- Posters must have a tag stapled to the lower right corner on the front of the poster with student's name, grade, and school.
- Judges will make final decision.