ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS
March 23, 2020
Marion County Public Schools will use online registration again this year to register students for the 2020-2021 school year. To register your CURRENT STUDENT(S)- *You can register an incoming K student if they have an older sibling already in MCPS...
• Go to the Marion County Public Schools webpage at: http://www.marion.kyschools.us/
• Click on Parents & Students
• Click the Infinite Campus Parent/Student Login
• Click on Campus Parent
• Log in with the information you used last year (If you forgot please click the Forgot Password or Forgot User Name)
• Once you’ve login- on the left hand-side click More
• Click Online Registration
• Make sure the registration year is for 2020-2021
• If you want to add an incoming K to your registration select Add New Student in the student tab of the registration
Please provide as much information as you can when registering your student(s) (especially for emergency contacts). Anything in blue that has a hyperlink MUST be clicked on and open before it will let you continue with the registration. If you don’t have a parent portal account set up or have any questions, please call school and ask to speak with Mrs. Roederer (Mrs. R.) or email email@example.com.