6 Big Dreams
Portrait of a Graduate
MCPS Student Ambassadors
Gifted and Talented
Social and Emotional
STOP! safety tipline
“I totally believe in a blended learning environment. That has nothing to do with the pandemic; it has everything to do with living in a digital society.”
- Rebecca Ungerer, GES teacher, on the role of technology in the classroom.
"While Student Ambassadors is about leadership, it also teaches me how fun leadership is."
- Mandy Courtwright, 11th, on her experience as an MCPS Student Ambassador
"We're really honored to be a part of the project and excited to do it."
- Kandace Potter, MCHS art teacher, on her students being selected to design ornaments as part of the National Christmas Tree display
"People see the world in so many different ways and getting that student voice is something I’d like to push for."
- Charleigh Browning, 11th , who was recently accepted to the Commissioner's Student Advisory Council
"The college experience was my ultimate goal."
- Ericka Hoppes, 11th, on choosing to attend Gatton Academy