Kentucky Department of Education’s Request for Application for the Cycle 19 21stCCLC grant has been released. This grant is a reimbursement grant that is an extension of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Title IV, Part B, 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) (ESSA S. 117-182). It is dispensed and monitored by the Office of Continuous Improvement and Support. As a continuation applicant, Marion County’s 21st Century Learning Center could be awarded $100,000 to improve the current after-school program. There are many ways that Marion County citizens can help.
- Attend the All-Hands Meetings which will be hosted on Microsoft Teams
- Thursday, 10/7/21 from 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, 10/14/21 from 3:30pm – 5:00pm.
- Join with this link: https://bit.ly/allhands21
- Become a community partner
- Join the 21st Century Learning Center’s Advisory Council
- Are you a certified teacher or a classified MCPS employee? Join our 21st Century Staff!
- Sign up as a volunteer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (270) 699 4905
Together we can make a positive impact on Marion County youth. For more information, contact 21st Century Coordinator, Tiarra Clark:
Phone: (270) 699 490